Amidst the COVID-19 crisis, we want to keep our clients updated on the situation and what we have implemented to help keep everyone safe.
Current info from AVMA & CDC confirms that animals cannot contract or spread the COVID-19 Virus.
In addition to our usual in-office service, we are offering a car-side alternative to help reduce the risk of exposure for our clients:
- Car-side admissions and discharge processes:
- Clients should arrive timely for their scheduled appointment.
- Clients should call our office to notify us of their arrival at 337-856-7442.
- A client service representative will complete the check-in car side and then dispatch the clinical service team to assist you and your patient.
- Clients and their patients will be greeted car-side by our clinical team and the patient brought into our hospital for diagnosis and treatment.
- Clients who would like limited access to our hospital may remain in the vehicles or return home and wait for updates regarding their pet’s discharge.
To take advantage of the car-side service please tell a team member when scheduling your appointment.
These steps are to help keep all our clients and our staff safe.
Dr. Drew and Staff